The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Sunday 1 November 2009

Simples

I have a Great Idea! I will write to the boating magazines in case they might be interested in the unfolding story of A Boat For My Potplants. Or should I write to the gardening magazines? Either way, you never know what might happen. After all, their magazines are about boats (or potplants), so one of their readers just might be able to steer me in the right direction. And, dear bloggers, I certainly need steering.

It may be obvious to you, dear readers, that I know little about boats (and not a lot more about potplants either) However, I am sure the trusty sword of my enthusiasm ought to carry me forward in my personal crusade. I could do with some help though.

All I have to do now is to look up the magazines' addresses, find out the names of the editors, send them a link to my blog, and the rest is as simples as a meerkat's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment