The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 12 December 2009

It's a Done Deal!

Today, on the twelfth of the twelfth, the deal was done between tenant (me) and The Waterlords of Wivenhoe! I officially now have a mooring for my Boat For My Potplants. And what a grand mooring it is! It must be in the most prime position in Wivenhoe that could possibly be wished for - bang smack in front of the Rose And Crown pub. The Rose And Crown is the in the epicentre of Wivenhoe life, especially in the Summer months, when the Boat For My Potplants will surely flourish.

Will it become a sales pitch for The Potplants?
Will it become an Offshore Pirate Radio Ship?
Will it become a Floating Luxury B&B?
Will it be a Summer Rave Disco? - (I haven't yet mentioned this latest idea - watch this space)
Will it become a shrine to Essex Life readers?

The answer is, of course, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes.

We have now answered the questions of HOW to get the boat here, and WHERE it will be placed. Now the remaining question is WHEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment