The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Sunday 20 October 2013

Go Go Go

It's amazing what a difference a good sleep can make.

Today, despite the rain, I'm full of beans and ready to get on with my latest riverside project.

A while ago, and in partnership with our great Wivenhoe friends Rob and Sion, we purchased a Pelican 3-man canoe - but since then we've been using our garage to store it.

This means that Alphonso The Second (my beloved old 1968 Fiat 124 AC Sport Coupe) has been languishing outside in the elements.

Today is the day for ACTION. It's time for Alphonso The Second to come in from the cold.

So, I have designed a special canoe rack. All I need to do is make it.

It's Sunday morning and B&Q opens in a few minutes. I'm off to get the timber.

It's all go, go, go around here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment