The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 23 December 2014

I Don't Know Where To Begin


My head is in a flurry.

There are so many things going on that I don't know what to focus on first. Or best.

That's why, dear blog-readers that I haven't posted anything here for getting on four weeks. Never before in the history of A Boat For My Potplants have I come up with that difficulty.

Anyway, that's my problem and not yours.

So for the time being, while I try to get my concoction of things into some kind of order, I will simply write about my latest giggle being jiggled with, namely being on the cover of the world's top magazine DER ZUVERLASSIGE. Well, not me on the cover specifically, but our old Tallulah The T-Reg.

Yes, fame has beckoned once more, and the magazine has even dedicated three inside pages to the story of how we acquired our pride and joy, for which I am truly proud.

Here's what I say: it doesn't matter what you are passionate about in life, as long as you have a passion. And I salute the publishers of Der Zuverlassige for having such a passion for all things concerning old Opel vehicles, of which our Hymer Bedford Blitz falls into the category of.










No comments:

Post a Comment