The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Sunday 8 November 2015

A Day In The Life...Day 7

Day Seven of being a struggling author...

What's on the close horizon?

Tuesday the East Anglian Daily Times comes out.

Also on Tuesday I'll be on BBC Radio Essex on the Tony Fisher show in the afternoon.

Then on Friday, I'll be having a chat with Joanna Eden about some ideas I have for...
Muddy Water - The Album. 

But back to the here and now... I was so pleased to hear from two readers (Kerry and Katie), who said that they had been enjoying the Muddy Water reading experience.

As a writer, I think that's all a writer can wish for - that someone enjoys your work.

It certainly ain't the notoriety or the money that may or may not be further down the line on long-distance horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment