The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 20 January 2018

Bloody Hell!



I shouldn't blame my computer - it's all my fault for being such a twit.

There I was, slaving away on the edits to Florida Key, correcting a Word document, as authors do.

Then I realised that I've been correcting the wrong document, and had to go back over thousands of words to work out exactly where I began going wrong.

Some might say that I began going wrong at the very beginning, but I'm having none of that.

After HOURS AND HOURS, I finally figured out where I was, and what I was doing - and now I'm all up to date. Time for a celebratory cup of tea.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete