The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 15 January 2018

Take Cover!




"You'd be, like, really smart not to miss out and buy the book everybody's talkin' about. A lotta bad things happen in it. It's tremendous. Amazing. Terrific. Believe me, it's all fake. This is a work of fiction, and it's gonna be huge."

There's a lot of news right now concerning the country in which Florida Key is mainly set.

I may as well have a bit of fun while I'm getting on with the editing.

And here is the latest cover, featuring ME on the cover. I'm still looking a bit overweight, but apparently Designer David had to trim AN ENORMOUS amount of my stomach off. I hate to think what I looked like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment