The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 20 November 2010

I've Got A Feeling

I've got a feeling about The Boat For My Potplants. It's a positive vibe. I don't know where it's all leading, but it sure ain't down the Swanny River - it's up the creek with a paddle.

Today, a very nice man, by the name of Jason Cobb, wanted to interview me on my boat - for his blog. It was fun alright, but I have committed the immortal sin. I have stated in writing, and now in an interview, that I intend to start up Wunnerful Wadio Wivenhoe - pirate-style. Cripes! That means I really do have to do it.

All I need is Money. That's what I want. I'm sure that all that equipment is going to cost a pretty penny. And not only that - I need a motor. That's what I need. And I'm not going to get that for a song, either.

Hmmm. I'm going to put my thinking cap on and hatch a plot...

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Just been on the tour video - looks great fun - really happy for you to mention the Mermaid in your blog Thanks Neil .

    ReplyDelete