The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Morning In Wivenhoe

A beautiful Christmas morning in Wivenhoe. I had to have a drive of my old Fiat, named Alphonso The Second.

I stopped outside my Boat For My Potplants. I didn't have long as I had to get back to do the sprouts.

But I did make a vow to myself to spend more time next year on the boat. The poor old thing has unfortunately been a little neglected during 2013, especially during the second half of the year.

However, I have a date earmarked with my fab brother-in-law Martin to take Los Amigos out on the river.

I hope I can muster up the nerve. With him at my side, I'm sure I will be able.

No comments:

Post a Comment