The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Back Seat

Sitting In The Back Seat Of My Car
Dear Blog-Readers
It is now nearly the end of January, and for the past few weeks my blog has had to take a bit of a back-seat. There have been so many things going on in my little world that I haven't had the time or energy to devote to writing about my Boat For My Potplants or Tallulah The T-Reg, or indeed anything else.

I almost stopped.

However, I did manage to muster up some small amount of devotion to Alfonso The Fiat. I got the wheels painted the same colour as the body, and even though I say so myself, I think they look pretty cool.

Yesterday, to give myself a break from all the chaos and confusion in the backyard, I spent a glorious few hours on the boat.

It needed a good old tidy up, some repair jobs here and there, and of course planted a few pansies. I became hungry, and discovered to my delight a tin of Tesco Chicken Jalfrezi lurking at the back of the cupboard.

Well, I have to tell you, ladies and gennelmen, it was the best curry I've had in many a year. And all for under a pound, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment