The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hitting The Ground Running


Dear Blog-Readers,

I am sorry that I have been away from my post for so long. You see, the annual calling of Le Petit Chateau  was certainly calling 'Erindoors and me, and so although it was a tough job and someone had to do it, we thought it may as well be us.

That left me with a void of A Boat For My Potplants. I couldn't climb aboard for three whole weeks. It's only now that I can take stock of it and the other Stories From Wivenhoe, and I pray you will see that I haven't been sitting on my proverbials, no Sirree - I've been mighty busy, even while on holiday.

Here's a brief encounter with what's been occurring recently...

...Top motorhome magazine MMM have said they will be featuring our very own Tallulah in their January 2015 issue. Don't miss it folks.

...Speaking of Tallulah, I have been busy painting her exterior with some Hammerite Cream and Hammerite White. She's looking gorgeous, even if I say so myself.

...Alfonso The Second has sadly been in the hospital for all the time we were away. essential welding, don't you know, for the passing of the MOT. Well, it's now back and fighting fit, ready for the central console veneer that was kindly sent to me from another 124 fan, in Holland, and a little drive out to the Farm Shop at the weekend.

...The Boat For My Potplants is about to come up against some turbulent waters I fear, regarding its mooring. It will all come out in the wash. My favourite programme is Only Fools And Horses.

...Speaking of the boat, I am temporarily officially renaming it 'Writers' Retreat', as it becomes home to my tome creation. 'Muddy Water' is now in its Nineteenth Chapter, and I am hard at work, e'en as I write this.

That's all for now, folks. It's good to be back!





1 comment:

  1. The blog idea is too value able.The blog idea very help full me.I can follow the blog post.
    boat detailing gold coast

    ReplyDelete