The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 10 November 2014

Vinyl On Tap

Chima - very happy with his new 45
On Sunday morning we had great pleasure in inviting old chums Nenah and Paul, and Nenah's brother Chima, to come aboard my Boat For My Potplants.

Chima had told me on Facebook the day before that he had bought a new 45 that he was looking forward to playing. Not realising that he was actually gracing our presence here in Wivenhoe, I invited him down to spin the disc on the boat's plattenspieler the next time he was in the area.

Lo and behold we bumped into the jolly trio at the previous night's party and so we set up an arrangement for Sunday morning breakfast aboard, along with said vinyl.

And a jolly time we had.
Me, very happy with my sausages, bacon and toms

No comments:

Post a Comment