The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Excited As An Excited Thing



I'm as excited as an excited thing about the prospect of Tallulah and me being filmed for the television on Thursday. Fame at last for the proverbial fifteen minutes? More likely to be fifteen seconds, but what the heck - it's all in the name of, well, I'm not quite sure.
So, my mate Ian and I went over to bring the old gal out of hibernation. And I'm not talking about 'Erindoors, no Sir-ree, I'm talking about our 36 year-old motorhome. With the battery reconnected, she fired up beautifully.

But most importantly, I made sure that Churchill The Nodding Dog was comfortable after being woken up - having been in slumberland since before Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment