The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 22 February 2014

It's Curtains For Tallulah

As a much-needed practice-run in Tallulah leading up to this summer's Latitude festival and our very own motorhome madness, we have decided to venture forth to deepest, darkest Lincoln. It's not until July, but I mustn't be complacent, as there is much to do.

Like installing a radio and making cushion covers and new curtains. The old ones are a bit -how do you say - crap, and the interior could do with a bit of jollying up.

And not to mention the boring old mechanical things to do with making the thing go along the road. So I must call up my Chief Engineer Ian and ask him if he wouldn't mind poking his stick up the water pipe in preparation. I wonder what he'll say.



No comments:

Post a Comment