The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Friday 14 February 2014

Time For A Clean

So much has happened recently. For those who know what I mean, there's no need for further explanation. For those far and wide who don't know what I'm on about, please allow me to explain some other day.

But in the meantime, the Wivenhoe Open Gardens are coming up. Okay, they're not happening until May, which may seem a long way off to you and me. But I know from experience how quickly things come round.

x
The general exterior appearance of my Boat For My Potplants is playing on my mind, almost as much as the plants and flowers adorning the deck that will become part of the 'open garden'.

So, I must arrange to get the canopy cleaned. It's had over three years of the elements, not to mention countless friendly seagulls depositing their daily wares.






No comments:

Post a Comment