The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 1 January 2018

Don't Panic!


As Corporal Jones would have said, "Don't Panic, Mr. Mainwaring!"

But I can't help it - I've got myself in another fine mess by declaring the launch date of Florida Key to be April 22nd in Wivenhoe, and June 24th in Montolieu...

AND THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO

I can't even begin to think of the launch, the promo, the music, the invitations, the food, while I'm still working on the words, going through all the edits, corrections and cock-ups.

And I'm only about half way through, which means I've got another half a book-full to get through.

But never mind - thanks to Adrian at the favourite (and only) wineshop I know, I am at least able to get my head around the drinks provision, so no need to worry, I'm telling myself.

So, we're not all doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment