The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 4 July 2020

New Arrival Near My Boat


Well, dear readers - here is my latest project.
Yes, I agree, it is not very boat-related.

The connection is that it will one day be parked near the boat, giving rides to the good folks of Wivenhoe to raise funds for our British Legion building.


I inherited a Mini Moke. It's a long story, and I may as well tell it here. My blog is as good a place as any.

'Prologue' - the Moke arrived on Wednesday from County Cork in Ireland.

In my next blog post, let's call it 'Chapter 1', I will tell the story of how I acquired the vehicle.

I'm warning you, 'Chapter 1' itself is as long as 'War And Peace'.

You'll need to sit down with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment