The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Thursday 31 October 2013

Two Little Boys

Steve, Daniel, James, Karen, and...me
All the hard work done on board the Boat For My Potplants was worth it when my sister Karen, her husband Steve, and their two little boys Daniel and James came to visit us in Wivenhoe.

Of course the day wouldn't have been complete without a visit to the boat.

James Watson
Daniel Watson
It was agreed that the boys would come and stay with their Uncle Neil and Aunty Jane some time next year, giving their parents a chance for a well-earned rest away by themselves.

I don't know whether Daniel and James are excited by the prospect, but I know for sure that I am.

We can eat sweets, make a camp fire, go on the canoe, sleep on the boat, have a bike ride, visit the beach, MAYBE even take the boat out, and, and, and...anything and everything.

Either they'll grow up, or I'll grow younger.


.

35 comments:

  1. I really like the design of your boat.. i hope i can see it better. RogueJet Special Built Aluminum Fishing Boats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Daniel and James enjoyed it alot when they where staying there. having to do much activities like that is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy family .. great !
    I really like the design of your boat .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This 'T'-reg Campervan is a nice boat with lots of used. Thank you for your blog to do like this good review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Activities like camping is a fun thing to do especially with families, this is the perfect time for bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great information and inspiration. Congratulations to you :). and i also love all your boats too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy family .. awesome !
    I really like the design of your boat .
    thanks duds :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. it great having a older siblings. even younger than you.. its much happy having a sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Activities like that is more fun especially when summer !

    ReplyDelete
  10. wanting to have one like that... it will be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it.. not to small,, and not to big.,

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely plants on your boat, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your boat is beautiful, and your plants are so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, those toys were really lovely! Please share the view inside your boat and "TALLULAH".

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to own that kind of boat for my kids to enjoy also. How much would it cost me to customize a boat?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool post! Your boys were so cute and adorable as well as your toys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys look so cool! I wish I can join you guys in one of your trips.

    ReplyDelete