The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 1 February 2014

Ah, It's All Becoming Clear

It was one of those Eureka moments that came to me. I mean, it's not rocket science to work out my very own theory of relativity...

...We're all on a journey, whether physically or emotionally.

And it's not really the destination that matters - it's the journey itself.

So, for me with this 'ere blog over the coming days and weeks, I will be telling you about my plans for my forthcoming physical journeys.


With the Boat For My Potplants, it will be taken on a journey to Brightligsea along the River Colne.

With Tallulah The T-Reg Motorhome, it will be taken to the Latitude Music Festival.

With Alfonso The Second, it will be taken to its birthplace - the famous roof-top of the Fiat factory, as featured in the classic car chase from The Italian Job.

All significant (for me, anyway) destinations. But (for me, anyway), it will be the journeys that are more significant.

Profound stuff, eh?

And in case you're wondering about my Einstein pose - that was on another journey I embarked upon for Movember 2013. My moustache went on a journey, growing from nothingness on Nov 1st to somethingness on Nov 31st.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment