The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 29 March 2014

Rollocks! I Have A Little Tender Behind.

I have a little tender behind. It's a corny joke, but I like it.

Yes, I am now the proud owner of a little tender for going at the rear of the Boat For My Potplants.

All I need are some rollocks and some oars, and I'll be able to pop out onto the river under my own steam with just a small step off the rear deck. And I love saying rollocks. Rollocks, rollocks, rollocks.

Maybe I can keep a couple of plants on it too, now that spring is in the air and the sun is coming out.

I can call it A Tender For My Potplants - The Sequal.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Neil ..... you could turn the tender into onebigpotplantformyboat �� x

    ReplyDelete