The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Thursday 22 November 2018

Back On Track


After years in the estuary wilderness, my Boat For My Potplants (currently aka Boat Without Any Potplants) is coming back to flourish.

Today I had a solar panel fitted by Paul, The Caravan Van. Good chap. In fact, Very Good Chap.

So, I'm nearly all up and ready now for 2019 and whatever it will bring.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see 'The World's Smallest Pirate Radio Station' striking again once more, now that I have facilities for a record player.

I see parties at night, now that I have lights.

I see the writing of my third novel, 'Mister Tap' on board, now that I have a power socket for a laptop.

I see a few glasses of wine, and some tinned curry from Tesco.

I see a gorilla in the midst of some potplants.

2 comments: