The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 19 December 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Well, it's that time again, and I thought we all need a little cheer-up during this most unsettling of years. Being the shy retiring type what I am, there would have been a time way back when that I would have worried about what peeps might think about my boat. After all, Wivenhoe is a very serious nautical village.


But now I just don't care. After all, it's a Boat For My Potplants, and I do declare that holly and ivy can count as potplants of sorts.

I also don't care that my Santa and his trusty Richard the Reindeer (Rudolph was off and busy elsewhere) were damaged when I went to collect my eBay purchase from a lovely lady in Colchester at a bargain price of 40 squids. 

No Sir - all that matters is that my little Christmas display brings a smile to the good folks of Wivenhoe and around the world.

Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Appreciate your sharing, great article post. Really looking forward to reading more from this blog. Keep sharing!

    alquiler de barcos en mallorca con licencia

    ReplyDelete