The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow joke!

It's snow joke. It's been planned for Neil and me to go to his father's garage in St Neots to collect the outboard motor tomorrow. This is in order to get its condition checked over prior to the Great Boat-Moving early in February. However, it's chucking it down with snow this evening, so perhaps a drive from Wivenhoe to St Neots may be a little foolhardy. Drat and double-drat.

Should I stay or should I go?

All will be decided in the morning when I pull back the curtains and look out at the white stuff on the road. I'll keep you posted.

Now, dear bloggees, I remember on an earlier posting I mentioned I had Big Plans for the Boat For My Potplants. Those Big Plans involve making the boat into a pirate radio ship. Sort of. Who would you suggest we get as a DJ? I wonder if Tony Blackburn is busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment