The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 10 January 2012

It's Showtime - Part One

For the first time I'm going to the London Boat Show. Before I had a Boat For My Potplants it never occurred to me that one day I'd become even remotely interested, let alone very excited, about spending a day looking at boats and boat-related products.

I'd better write out my shopping list tonight and leave it out on the hall table ready for the morning.

Here's what my list will include...

A light for the toilet
A new plant pot for the winter pansies
A 15hp Honda Four-Stroke Electric Start Long Shaft Slow Revving Outboard Motor

I'll wager that I'll only be lucky with the toilet-light, but you never know.

See how I get on, in Part Two - coming soon to a computer near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment