The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 14 February 2012

My First Blog - This Is What It's All About...

Sunday, 4 October 2009
This is my Tale Of A Boat For My Potplants. It is a new adventure for me - blogging and boating coming together for the first time.

I have moved to a new flat, which doesn't have a garden, but it is by a river. Wouldn't it be great to have a boat that I can sit on surrounded by my potplants?

Well, I visualised it happening, and I'm now on the first step of the rope ladder, now that I have been given a boat by a good friend.

The boat is a hundred miles away.

I know absolutely nothing about boats - a minor problem, indeed.
I don't have a trailer.
I don't have a car with a tow-bar.
I don't have a mooring.
The boat doesn't have a working motor.

But I do have some potplants, so all will be okay.

You are welcome to read my blog to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment