The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Sacré Bleu!


Following the incredible book launch of Florida Key in The Village of Books (Montolieu) back in June, I finally managed to obtain a copy of the newspaper in which it was covered, for all to see. 

But I didn't really understand what it said, until I got it translated recently.
I read it with eager anticipation. I smiled at the reporting. I laughed at 'Elton John' comment. 


But then . . . WHAT???!!!

Zut alors, mon dieu, et SACRÉ BLEU. PAH!




2 comments:

  1. You do know that the old Joliet prison is now open for tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. Mercruiser exhaust manifold / riser

    ReplyDelete