The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 2 November 2019

WHAT A PAIR


What do I do on the boat once a week, every week, and have been doing so for the last few years?

Well, I'll tell you what I do, what I really really do.

I meet with my publisher, editor, cover designer and good friend David Roberts.

Although we spend most of our time talking blx, we do actually have serious 'Book Club' meetings to discuss how to move forward with whatever our current project at the time is.

Currently it's 'MISTER TAP', to be published 2020.

To help things flow, we take in in turns to bring the wine, or do the food.

Both of us play the sounds.

It's an essential part of the book-writing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment