The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 16 December 2019

Meet Rolo


Let me introduce Rolo to you.

She's meant to be a full English Cocker spaniel but Joss, the owner, suspects she may have a bit of dachshund in her or something else!  Joss got her in Dubai, although she was originally from Hungary. And now she lives in Wivenhoe. She's certainly a well-travelled dog.

I've always welcomed pooches on the Boat With A Few Potplants, and Rolo must be at least the tenth canine to set paws on the deck.

And very pleased I was too when she came aboard - after all, I needed to get acquainted with her as she is a central and pivotal character throughout my latest blockbuster, Mister Tap.

Rolo plays herself, and Mister Tap is her master. Or is it the other way round?

1 comment: