The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Now I Know What It Is (I Think)

After all this time of believing that my boat is either a Callumcraft, a Teal, or a Norman, the good folks at Motor Boats Monthly magazine seem to think that in fact it is a NAUTICUS 23.

Well, I'll be blowed, and knock me down with a rope with a feather attached. But what would they know anyway? They only publish the world's best boating magazine, and decided to include a SIX page article about my Boat For My Potplants, the Quay Characters of Wivenhoe, little ol' me, and of course the Lovely 'Erindoors.

The magazine comes out tomorrow, ie Thursday, and should be available from all good newsagents.

What FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment