The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Monday 18 February 2019

Caterpillar


In the name of research, I went round to wildlife expert Chris, who happens to live nearby, to ask him all about the Processionary Caterpillar.

Why, you may ask?

Fair question.

Well, it's all because Sebastian from the Casquette et Chapeau has a stick thrown at him by Mister Tap, according to my latest multi-singular blockbuster 'Mister Tap', currently under construction.

The stick missed its target, but unfortunately hit the nest of deadly caterpillars hanging from the branch above Seb's head.

Oh dear! Unfortunately for Seb, the inhalation of the micro-hairs from the little creatures could be fatal.

What on earth might happen? Will he be saved, just in time?

I dunno. I haven't written it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment