The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Wednesday 7 October 2009

It's a Date

Did I forget to mention that I've not actually seen this boat yet? Well, it's a fact. I haven't actually seen The Boat For My Potplants yet. But I will be visiting it soon. Friday week, in fact, weather and other circumstances permitting.

It is currently resting in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, and it belongs to the parents of my good friend Neil. We are going to go there, and I have to say I am VERY EXCITED, as I'm sure anyone would be if they were about to view the boat they had been given for the VERY FIRST TIME.

So, in the meantime I had better prepare. And I still need to find a mooring in Wivenhoe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neil its tother Neil! just had a thought when u get the said boat how about doing some net working for your business locally by holding a coffee morning on board H.M.S Watson.

    ReplyDelete