The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Sunday 11 October 2009

A colourful deal has been done

Apologies to my band of loyal readers for missing my daily blog yesterday. It was on account of attending the wedding of an old friend, Anna Hennings, who I learned has two canoes. Why would anyone want two? So I did the polite thing and offered to buy one of them from her. She accepted. The deal has been done. I know not what type of canoe it is. Except the colour, which I can assure my dear readers is more than acceptable.

So in a few weeks, after returning from honeymoon with her husband, Anna will be bringing the vessel over to Wivenhoe. And then the problem of getting out to the centre of the river to go on board The Boat For My Potplants will have been resolved - just in case I cannot get a mooring closer to the quay.

You see, I am logically thinking this through, and filling all the gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment