The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Politics, and Herbs and Spices

Well, I'm storming along now, with loads of followere (5!) to my exciting blog page. I may have chosen a less user friendly blogsite than I should have, but I'm sticking with it and learning to expand my mind as the days go by.

Anyone can post a comment, but you need to open a Google account first. Go on - it's easy - and then you will be part of my exclusive group.

The boat is currently moored on the River Ouze in St Neots - so I will either need to sail (drive) it along the waterways, or trailer it across the land.

And now for my thoughts of the day...First - POLITICS. I was asked about my views on Cameron / Brown / The Other One. I said I don't care - I will decide who to vote for nearer the time - depending on which party supports a) pot plants and b) boats,

Second - Herbs and Spices. Eureka! I will grow pot plants on the deck filled with fresh Herbs and Spices - and sell them on the quayside. It's sure to be a hit with the locals. Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme - and whatever else. Mint? Chillies?Bay leaves? The possibilities are endless. Post your suggestions please. I'm on to something, for sure.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment