The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Saturday 5 December 2009

Blogsite Goes International!

How cool is this? A Boat For My Potplants is about to go Global with followers from across the pond in the USA. I don't think my boat would actually make it across such a large pond, but metaphorically it's just a short haul away.

My terrific friends whom I have known for many years, Jackie and Larry, are to become bloggees of this very site. Jackie asked if I will be growing Pot on deck? Of course not was my answer. But on reflection what a brilliant idea that would be.

So now we have several uses for the Boat For My Potplants; Herbs and Spices, Bed and Breakfast, Wonderful Wadio Wivenhoe, and Illegal Drugs.

A Very Important Meeting that is due to take place shortly, might open the (flood)gates for the mooring that I am seeking. By this time tomorrow I could well have a mooring tenancy along the quayside. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment