The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Sunday 14 February 2010

Crikey!

Crikey! The Boat For My Potplants seems to have grown, now that it's been pulled out of the river.

Crikey! There was a ton of crud and barnacles on the bottom.

Crikey! My arm doesn't 'alf ache, after hours of scraping.

Crikey! Brushing paint-stripper is hazardous to one's health.

Crikey! Splashes of paint-stripper don't bode well on the skin!

Crikey! I look like I've been in the ring with Mike Tyson!

Crikey! What have I let myself in for?!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well i have to say it looks quite impressive from the side - still a heap, but an impressive heap....!

    n2p

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a relief ~ it'll be ages until you need the curtains made up Neil! She looks a fine old lady (and we old gals have to stick together) rest assured though, she'll look like her old self once a bit of 'slap' is applied.

    ReplyDelete