The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Countdown to Ecstacy

As well as being the best album to come from Steely Dan by far, Countdown To Ecstacy is where we are now at for The Boat For My Potplants.

As well as all those who have helped to make this leg of the adventure possible thus far, I particularly salute Paul Killick from the Arlesford Creek Boat Owners' Association for being so helpful. Thanks, Paul. All you others will be saluted in due course, but you know who you are.

The Countdown To Ecstacy goes like this: there has been a slight change of plan in that the boat is now being brought on Saturday morning...arriving at seven o'clock in the morning!!!

And that's not all! On Friday night I will be with my mates in London, staying up all night playing music, probably till around 3am!!! So I will then grab a couple of zzzz's in the early hours, and then head up the A12, just in time to meet Andy from the St Neots Marina at seven, who will be towing the Boat For My Potplants...behind a blinking Jag!!! How, I don't know...but I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment