The boat 'MISS BAUDET' is a garden, party venue, writers' retreat and HQ for serious meetings with my publisher David

Friday 30 October 2009

What's In A Name

This is the weekend in which I will make some true investigations as to the mooring possibilities. I am sure I will be asked what is the name of my boat. I can't really say that it is called A Boat For My Potplants, as this will raise further questions about a) the boat and b) my state of mind.

So, I need to say what its name really is. I have often been asked this particular question, which until recently I couldn't truthfully answer, as I did not know it.

But now I do. And, dear bloggers, I can assure you all that it is most certainly in keeping with a) the boat and b) my state of mind.

All will be revealed tomorrow, but the picture taken this morning close to the boat's (hopeful) new resting place, gives a good clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment